Monday, May 4, 2009

LoneStar Antiques!

I could not wait to go to LoneStar Antiques today! I just wanted to push all the cars out of my way! I could not get there fast enough! Last week I saw this cute little suitcase and didn't buy it. I thought about it all week and decided if it was still there it was meant to be! The first thing I did when I got to LoneStar was to try to find this little suitcase in this huge store.

Oh my goodness! I found it! I looked up to see who's booth it was and it said "Bountiful." I had just read about this booth on Dream in Cream's blog.

Here it is in Bountiful's booth!


Here it is in my guest bathroom!
Is that not adorable!

So, after I grabbed the suitcase I headed for Dream in Cream's booth! The cute silverplated dish in the suitcase is from her booth.

I had so much fun taking pictures! I love my silverplated dish! I have my eye on a few other items! I'll be back! I was even intrigued with the walls! Tiina, you so creative! Amy...you are really GOING TO WISH YOU WERE HERE after you see these!!!

2 comments:

  1. Loving that Dream in Cream gal!!! Just joking..LOL...Thank you for the sweet write up and for visiting the booth today. ( and buying the dish )...Glad you enjoyed it...Love Tiina...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, your pictures turned out great! Thank goodness I don't live closer, I would be a booth stalker, Tinna has the best booth ever!

    love, your little trailer trash

    ReplyDelete