Saturday, May 2, 2009

Essentials for Junkin' Journey!

Before you leave the house, you'll need cash, credit card, and a camera! You never know where you'll end up! I was on my lunch hour running errands and saw a garage sale. I never have any cash, but use the heck out of my charge card! That's when I decided you should always have cash in your wallet! You never know when you'll find treasures!

The camera is for fun! You never know what you might see. A few weeks ago, I saw a man riding his horse on the grassy part between the service road and I35! Only in Texas! It would have made the coolest picture. You could see the cars in the background.

Essentials for Round Top! You'll need a cart, liner or laundry bag for your cart, waterproof boots, bottled water, and cash! Lots of cash!

For a good laugh I put a flag on my cart so when I got lost, Amy could find me! I did wave it a few times! You will also need Deb Taylor at Heritage Haus! Great place to stay and you can read about her on Vintage Mom's blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog...Take any pictures you want of my booth-but you may have to tidy it a little to get just the right shot. I notice that people are relaxing in there while they are shopping..I take that as a compliment..Thank you for liking my booth...Love Tiina...

    ReplyDelete