Sunday, May 31, 2009

Inspirational Journey!

Double trouble! Amy and Deb...
After Amy and I got back from Deb Taylor's workshop, I have been totally inspired! It was no junkin' journey! It was more like getting in touch with your innerself.

After attending a retirement seminar at work, it hit me that I'm on my way out of this ole' world and better start having fun! In my younger day, I loved art classes, drawing, painting...

After the trip, I decided to get into my "creative side." Here's what I've been doing...
It took a week to put this little table together! I'll take pics of the workshop when I get through with it. The grandkids will love it! They love to "create" and will be in heaven!
An old frame with vintage pics of my dad's family ...
Amy gave me the "T" as a Christmas present. I changed the ribbon and hung it in a vintage frame. I was going to paint the frame white, but decided I liked the dark vintage look! Can change later...
Shawna helped me move rooms around! We moved the white bed into the guest room, brass bed in the back room, bookcase into the "workshop." I decided I was too old to do all this moving stuff.

3 comments:

  1. I am so JEALOUS of the Art Studio!
    I love the round frame w/ the smaller fames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all I wanna come sleep in the white fluffy bed, next i wanna come make something in your precious little workshop! and next I wanna come drink wine with Amy!

    ReplyDelete