Saturday, October 3, 2009

Junkin' Journey

Our junkin' journey would not be complete without staying at the Heritage Haus in Carmine! Visit Deb at: http://diddebdoit.blogspot.com/.


Above is Matt & Deb in the kitchen making one of their wonderful breakfast they serve to their guests. Don't you just love a man in the kitchen! Deb does!

Ummm...good fresh fruit! Along with the fruit, they serve muffins, bacon, cheese grits, hash browns, eggs cooked some fancy way, juice, and coffee.

Meet my Sista! Deb made her and I was lucky enough to win her! She has the words Imagine, Create, and Inspire on her little pocket! I so hope she helps to inspire me! I just love her...thank you Deb!
A junkin' journey would not be complete without a cart, hat, boots, and a raincoat! The hat was made by my granddaughter Rianah for Grandparents Day! I call it my Princess Granny Hat because it has little crowns on it! Casey gave me a gift card to Lowes...a perfect gift!
Thanks Deb and Matt for a wonderful stay at Heritage Haus! We miss you already!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU TOO...this post is fun! I can feel the love! and i LOVE the photo of the fruit bowls!!! COME BACK SOON......

    ReplyDelete